I have had so many serious probs starting with poor trained reps, I have spent over 6 figures with them, when they uses to sell high, end jewelry and electronics. I have been going thru a very serious illness and have received items that need to go back , I also received items that were not even mine in the same box with my merchandise. On top of that I am missing two items or never received a moissanite necklace that cost over 1500.00. How much u wanna bet that my necklace ended up going to another one of their customers and do u think that person is going to call and return it to its rightful owner,. I am going thru nightmare as my health prognosis is not good yet , this company when I called basically the president club said we can't do anything. U have 30,days to return items , I would think being hospitalized and ill should have went out of their way to help me and I do not have the ability to write letters . I have had most every other company caring upon hearing of my illness and showing their appreciation, I deserve to be credited as well as have them credit me for several items that were damaged and incorrect sizing. Bottom line, Do not do business or buy from this company I learned the hard way, maybe they should end up with an autoimmune disease at the age of 40 and suffer as I am . They are unethical and do not care about customers . The quality assurance to the president club should all be fired as they make serious mistakes. And yes they are the most ignorant, unprofessional people i have ever dealt with especially this lady named Chris , just a rep who is the president dept, who did nothing but tell me I cannot help you , well my husband has had it and there is The FTC, to complain to as well as the attorney general of minnesota so all u healthy ones take the advise of someone, who is fightning the worse disease .

Fondly,

hoxygirl

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Shop NBC. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shop NBC to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop NBC moissanite necklace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shop NBC?

Comments