I just talked with Evine customer service and it was a great experience the only thing that i have a complaint about is Chuck Clemency has beautiful jewelry but he needs to stick with the colored diamonds rather than do any white. His white diamonds are cloudy and very inferior to his pieces he has....especially in gem treasures....i bought 2 dream rings...kept one sent back green....if you want cloudy diamonds you can buy from JC Penny and not oay as much money... Chuck get your act together....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jewelry from Shop NBC. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shop NBC to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop NBC for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shop NBC?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more