I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW SEIKO WALL CLOOCK 1 YEAR AGO IT DIED.SHOPNBC POLICY IS 30 DAYS.

THEY TOLD ME TO CALL SEIKO IN NJ. THESE PEOPLE HAVE A THIRD GRADE EDUCATION. I SENT THE CLOCK TO THEM. THEY SENT IT BACK BROKE.

THEY SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE THE PARTS FOR A 1 YEAR OLD CLOCK. WHAT A JOKE. WHY WOULD THEY SELL A 200$ CLOCK AND IT BREAK IN A YEAR. ARE THE SCAMMERS?.

THEY SAID THEY WOULD LET ME PICK A NEW CLOCK AT 50% OFF. THAT WONT WORK. WHY SHOULD I BE INCONNVIENCED.

THEY SHOULD TAKE POINTERS FROM QVC.THEY ARE THE BEST.

Had an Experience with Shop NBC?

Comments

HappyCamper-NOT
Amarillo, Texas, United States #657033

Sadly, I agree. Their customer service is horrendous.

Onset, Massachusetts, United States #646469

Seriously, I have a few things on "value pay" and went to order a computer.Shop NBC decided my credit was not good enough???

So, I bought it from HSN! How *** of Shop NBC! 3 computers from HSN paid in full. ***, foolish, Shop NBC!

You lost a sale and then some. I have bought three computers from HSN and cameras and phones. All of which, paid in full. Customer to HSN for many years, I thought I would give you a try.

You dropped the ball Shop NBC. I will pay off what I have purchased and never again. I stopped HSN due to poor pricing, it is awful. Never did I get treted so badly by a store.

See ya!

I do not advocate spending your dollars with them at all.Never again, dummies.