5K views

just ignorant, cutting in when someone is explaing watchesyour watch host allison waggoner is rediculous, not funny. dont watch invicta when shes on.

luv mike how can anyone work with her. when mike is explaining the watch, allison cutting him off with her phoney baloney not good. Mike is so informative, thats why i watch. i have 4 invictas now, im a new costomer i hate to complain, but she wont let me here about the watches, dont care about her silly ways.

every other host are really good. no one else will interrupt when someone is talking about the watch.

ael should look into this, and maybe correct her.

thanks, luv your watches c.ankrom1@comcast.net

Comments

Allison is the Best Host and I love to watch her and the only reason I watch is when she is on. We all have.our Opinions and I disagree with this lady. But that's her Opinion

Where is Allison? What happened to her?

Allison brings humor and energy to very dull shows. I have missed her and her style.

good host

I think Allison is the best host on Evine. I enjoy her so much I record her shows.

If people don't have a sense of humor that's pretty sad. Some people are just too uppity. She gets her job done and quite darn well.

The results show in her sales. More people should act like Allison, instead of snobs.

I adore Allison & Debra, they make me laugh. I think she is real.

I love the Beekman products.

The bedding, the Paula Deen items n other cooking items. I don't view the watches or jewelry because I only buy much higher quality pieces and have to buy them in person.

to Kaye #1424998

Those 2 Girls are great together. I love the team work. Keep it up Allison

Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States #1265232

While Allison can be chatty, she makes me happy, and happy is what there is too little of, these days. I never get tired of her.

I agree, she never shuts up, and she says nothing. I turn off the channel when she is on even if I'm interested in the product! To bad!!!

to Deedee #1578024

She talks over other chefs and guests who are explaining their products. She looks pouty and annoyed if the camera and attention is not on her.

She makes comments For a product that’s on, then another day, claims only the products she’s stomping That Day has those features and Not the others. No, Allison.

The viewers are not stupid. Shut the {{Redacted}}!

Clearly you guys are terrible people....she is cute and funny....who writes things about a young lady who is just working hard. If you dont like her dont watch.

Dont write things and hide behind a computer. If you would like to see her do something different , why dont you write her at the network and ask....cyber bullies, that is what you are.....

to invicta girl #1425002

I totally agree with you. She makes Evine.

I really don't watch too many other hosts. She is well loved!!!!

Yeah she can be pretty annoying to say the least. Seems like she and the Invicta Tech Rep has something going on the side.

Very unprofessional when they are on together. The other skinny older diry blonde hair lady can be too chatty also. Not sure what her name is. Let the watch sell itself.

Personally I am not buying anymore Invicta's because warranty is not true. Doesn't cover stuff that breaks. ShopNBC is Invicta biased and you can see it when other companies are selling their brands. Like Jean Marcel= they hate that guy.

Even Casio you can kind of tell. One host tried to help but you can tell he was not really into Casio which surprised me with their lineup.

Wow - Completely surprised by this chat stream. Allison is by far my favorite host on Shop NBC! In comment to the first post - when you accuse someone of being ignorant, you should probably do so using correct grammar and spelling.

I started buying Invicta watches because of her - I love how fun and laid back she is, especially for a viewer who does not know much about watches (like me). However, as someone who is from a marketing company specific to online and on-air retail, I have to tell you, if she wasn't doing well and wasn't bringing in a ton of money and business, she wouldn't be hosting those shows. They're going to put on hosts who show results and who bring in the most new customers. And Ael specifically will request the hosts he wants to represent his brand. So guess what, you haters are in the minority.

I never really respond to chat threads, but this one was so negative and absurd. These people have jobs, just like us. Thank god there isn't a chatroom where someone comes to the say hateful things about by job performance. Especially in a place where your family and friends can see it. Stop being so hateful and give these hosts a break.

I started buying Invicta watches because of her - I love how fun and laid back she is, especially for a viewer who does not know much about watches (like me). However, as someone who is from a marketing company specific to online and televised retail, I have to tell you, if she wasn't doing well and wasn't bringing in a ton of money and business, she wouldn't be hosting those shows. They're going to put on hosts who show results and who bring in the most new customers. And Ael specifically will request the hosts he wants to represent his brand. So guess what, you haters are in the minority.

to Carol #1628348

I completely agree with you, Carol. Allison makes watching fun, and is our favorite host. Lots of unwarranted negativity on this thread.

How on earth can Shop NBC put this woman on TV. I can not stand to watch this woman when she is on.

I dont understand how they can keep her on. Why did they get rid of Charla????? Allison is like her younger sister.

Where is Libby now she was a great host. Shop NBC needs to get better people on air if they want to compete with QVC and HSN.

how in the world was she hired? none of the hosts seem too happy to be there, but Alison thinks she's still at home in her kitchen

I agree. She interrupts others.

Coughs on air and is *** annoying. I changed channel cuz I. Can't stand to listen to her.

I own 10 invictas. Get her removed.