My husband bought me a pair of nycII earrings costing 247.00 .They were the
'Clicker back ' gemstone 14k or 18k over sterling silver.
He bought them for me for Christmas 2012 and the 4th time I went to wear them 2/13 , the clicker back broke. The lever you push down on to release the post went down, released the post and now will not come back up to lock post in. I called cust. Serv and they said all Christmas items were guarenteed until the end of Jan.
2013, sorry, Is there anything else I can help you with? As you all know you don't wear the same jewelry every day. These were special earrings I wore occasionally. Cust service could have cared less.
They were very cold and matter of fact. They didn't even want to hear the problem. They just said its past the 1/13 date and they could not help me. We work very hard for our money and consider 250.00 a lot of money.
My son bought me the rainbow heart necklace to match, also nycII rainbow collection and now I can,t wear it as a set.I also have the ring and the rainbow nuggett necklace. This is not the first time I have had this problem with cust service and shopnbc. FYI I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPNBC OR NYCII AGAIN.
I'M HOPING SOMEONE FROM SHOPNBC WILL READ THIS AND CONSIDER GIVING ME AN EXCHANGE.I WOULD
RATHER HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS INSTEAD OF THE MONEY
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "Spent 29$ on a ring within two weeks it stained my finger brown which wouldn't come off. Then a week later the so called fancy jewerly has tarnished. Money thrown..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I ordered flowers and did not get what I ordered. I have contacted them after numerous excuses didn't come to acceptable resolution. Never will I ever use them again. ..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words...Bill Knell/ Catherine Knell/ Dogsforfun.com Arizonapups.com» Bill Knell / Aztoydogs.com /Arizona Pups.com / FRAUD !!!!!A picture is worth a thousand words... William Knell /..."
- "Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016. The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half. I paid 100.00 to..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "In June of 2016 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Enterprise car sales in Longbeach, ca. A few weeks later I noticed a smokey mist coming out the cent..."