Shop NBC - jewelry broke after wearing 4 times

26 of 130 Shop Nbc Reviews
Feb 28, 2013
review #388820

My husband bought me a pair of nycII earrings costing 247.00 .They were the

'Clicker back ' gemstone 14k or 18k over sterling silver.

He bought them for me for Christmas 2012 and the 4th time I went to wear them 2/13 , the clicker back broke. The lever you push down on to release the post went down, released the post and now will not come back up to lock post in. I called cust. Serv and they said all Christmas items were guarenteed until the end of Jan.

2013, sorry, Is there anything else I can help you with? As you all know you don't wear the same jewelry every day. These were special earrings I wore occasionally. Cust service could have cared less.

They were very cold and matter of fact. They didn't even want to hear the problem. They just said its past the 1/13 date and they could not help me. We work very hard for our money and consider 250.00 a lot of money.

My son bought me the rainbow heart necklace to match, also nycII rainbow collection and now I can,t wear it as a set.I also have the ring and the rainbow nuggett necklace. This is not the first time I have had this problem with cust service and shopnbc. FYI I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPNBC OR NYCII AGAIN.

I'M HOPING SOMEONE FROM SHOPNBC WILL READ THIS AND CONSIDER GIVING ME AN EXCHANGE.I WOULD

RATHER HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS INSTEAD OF THE MONEY

7fdff27
Had an experience with Shop NBC?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
26 of 130 Shop Nbc Reviews

×
You were reading a complaint about Shop NBC.
Filing a new complaint about
×