Shop NBC - jewelry broke after wearing 4 times
My husband bought me a pair of nycII earrings costing 247.00 .They were the
'Clicker back ' gemstone 14k or 18k over sterling silver.
He bought them for me for Christmas 2012 and the 4th time I went to wear them 2/13 , the clicker back broke. The lever you push down on to release the post went down, released the post and now will not come back up to lock post in. I called cust. Serv and they said all Christmas items were guarenteed until the end of Jan.
2013, sorry, Is there anything else I can help you with? As you all know you don't wear the same jewelry every day. These were special earrings I wore occasionally. Cust service could have cared less.
They were very cold and matter of fact. They didn't even want to hear the problem. They just said its past the 1/13 date and they could not help me. We work very hard for our money and consider 250.00 a lot of money.
My son bought me the rainbow heart necklace to match, also nycII rainbow collection and now I can,t wear it as a set.I also have the ring and the rainbow nuggett necklace. This is not the first time I have had this problem with cust service and shopnbc. FYI I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPNBC OR NYCII AGAIN.
I'M HOPING SOMEONE FROM SHOPNBC WILL READ THIS AND CONSIDER GIVING ME AN EXCHANGE.I WOULD
RATHER HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS INSTEAD OF THE MONEYf313bea review #388820
You may also like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Rheem Heating and Cooling - I called this number 1-479-646-4311 since I didn't see any contact number for customer service in their website. It is a good number for a..."
- "I purchased a 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom on 04/17/12 and went to pick up the tags and registration on 05/04/12 at Rommels HD in Smyrna, DE. This is an..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."