Shop NBC - Jewelry broke after wearing 4 times
My husband bought me a pair of nycII earrings costing 247.00 .They were the
'Clicker back ' gemstone 14k or 18k over sterling silver.
He bought them for me for Christmas 2012 and the 4th time I went to wear them 2/13 , the clicker back broke. The lever you push down on to release the post went down, released the post and now will not come back up to lock post in. I called cust. Serv and they said all Christmas items were guarenteed until the end of Jan.
2013, sorry, Is there anything else I can help you with? As you all know you don't wear the same jewelry every day. These were special earrings I wore occasionally. Cust service could have cared less.
They were very cold and matter of fact. They didn't even want to hear the problem. They just said its past the 1/13 date and they could not help me. We work very hard for our money and consider 250.00 a lot of money.
My son bought me the rainbow heart necklace to match, also nycII rainbow collection and now I can,t wear it as a set.I also have the ring and the rainbow nuggett necklace. This is not the first time I have had this problem with cust service and shopnbc. FYI I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPNBC OR NYCII AGAIN.
I'M HOPING SOMEONE FROM SHOPNBC WILL READ THIS AND CONSIDER GIVING ME AN EXCHANGE.I WOULD
RATHER HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS INSTEAD OF THE MONEYreview #388820
You may also like
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered flowers and did not get what I ordered. I have contacted them after numerous excuses didn't come to acceptable resolution. Never will I ever use them again. ..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words...Bill Knell/ Catherine Knell/ Dogsforfun.com Arizonapups.com» Bill Knell / Aztoydogs.com /Arizona Pups.com / FRAUD !!!!!A picture is worth a thousand words... William Knell /..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at..."